Sets up and operates power brake to bend, notch, punch, form rolls, arc, or straighten metal plates or sheet metal and structural shapes to blueprint or sketch specifications by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and drawings
- Set up machines according to drawing specifications.
- Must be able to use calipers and tape measures for measurements.
- Complete paperwork when job is finished.
- Perform responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Clean equipment and work area.
- Must be able to work overtime.
Why Work for Fabcon?
- Overtime Opportunities (based on operational needs)
- Promote from within – job opportunities offered to employees first
- 401k (Company match)
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Bonus (based on company meeting Key Results)
Pay Rate will be determined on outcome of onsite test given during interview
FABCON offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage,
paid vacation, an employer-matched 401(k) plan and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status of veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please send resume to email@example.com or call (714)881-2008